I am a birth and postnatal doula and experienced perinatal practitioner in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire. I offer my services in English and German.
Since I started my journey as an NCT Antenatal Teacher in 2012 I have supported over a 1000 parents-to-be and new parents.
As a Birth Doula I will
– meet you while you are pregnant and spend time getting to know you and your preferences.
– provide physical and emotional one-to-one support during labour.
– listen to you and be guided by you.
As a postnatal/postpartum doula I will
– meet you while you are pregnant and spend time getting to know you and your wishes.
– support you emotionally and physically after the birth.
– support you to look after your baby/babies.
I can also offer:
– mindful hypnobirthing
– antenatal education
– birth trauma services
– all services in German
You can also find me at the local children’s centre as a breastfeeding peer supporter for Rushcliffe.
Currently, during the COVID-19 pandemic, most of my services are available online only. However, as a postnatal doula, in-person support is an option and may be for some as a birth doula also.
A bit more about me:
I have four children born in 2009, 2010, 2014 and 2017 and live with them, my husband and 2 guinea pigs in Bingham.
If I do find some spare time after family and the best job in the world, I like to crochet, knit, bake and watch tv…
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Birth and Postnatal Doula (Nurturing Birth)
Mindful Hypnobirthing Practitioner (Mindful Mamma)
Antenatal Teacher and Birth & Beyond Practitioner DipHE (NCT)
Breastfeeding Peer Supporter (Unicef accredited)
3-step rewind practitioner (Mia Scotland)
Babywearing Advisor (Touch Learn)