Emilie is a birth and postnatal doula based in Frome, Somerset. She has been working with pregnant, birthing and postnatal families for over 12 years. She’s calm, knowledgeable and empathic and takes an embodied, down to earth, evidence-based approach.
She’s also an pregnancy and postpartum yoga teacher, antenatal teacher, massage therapist and pelvic floor wellbeing coach.
Emilie is available as a doula-in-your-pocket (virtual doula) or in person in the Frome and Bath area.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
• Relaxed Birth & Parenting Doula and Antenatal Teacher Training, 2008
• Nurturing Birth Doula Training - 2012
• Pregnancy Yoga - Triyoga, 2012
• Dancing for Birth Teacher Training - 2012
• Postnatal Yoga - Triyoga, 2013
• Trauma Sensitive Yoga, 2015
• Yoga Teacher Training 200 hours - 2015
• MotherMassage® Training with Elaine Stillerman, 2015
• Diastasis Recti - CPD - 2016
• Embodied Yoga Principles Teacher Training - 2016
• Pelvic Floor (biomechanics) CPD - 2019 / 2018
• Movement Ecology for Pregnancy - Katy Bowman 2019
• NCT Breastfeeding Peer Support Training - 2020
• Certificate of Embodiment Coaching - 2021
• Franklin Method Pelvic Fascia Trainer - 2021
• Best Practice Recommendations for Supporting Women in Labour - Michel Odent, 2009
• Looking at The Pelvis, 2010
• The Postnatal Period, 2010
• Birth Crisis Workshop - Sheila Kitzinger, 2012
• Home Birth Conference - Ina May Gaskin & Sheena Byrom, 2016
• Biomechanics for Birth, Molly O'Brien, 2019
• Gathering in the Knowledge, Sara Wickham, 2019
• Advanced Biomechanics for Birth, 2020
‘Emilie helped me feel more in control, less apprehensive and to know what to expect, so I could navigate a calmer way through - knowing how to listen and respond to my body.’ - Alice
‘Emilie is down to earth and friendly; she creates an inclusive and warm environment for the classes. I would recommend these classes for the all essential 'me' time during pregnancy as they've really helped me to breathe, stretch and properly listen to my body.’ - Suzie
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.